*At Fieldhouse Wellness in Malvern, PA-610-981-6400-*
A consultation is your first step toward a more productive and vibrant life.
Hello and welcome!
Thank you for visiting.
Are you having pain, overweight, stressed and fatigued?
I am certified in age management medicine and have helped many people get their lives back.
Visit my wellness website to register for free and have access to our health library.
I am an orthopaedic and sports medicine physician with emphasis on functional medicine. This is a more patient centered approach as it should be. It is only when you get to the source of the problem that you can get back on your way to wellness.
- BA in Health and Physical Education Gettysburg College (PA)
- Graduate Degree Physical Therapy Columbia University (NY)
- Doctor of Osteopathy Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency in General and Orthopedic Surgery UMDNJ-SOMI
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Certified in Age Management Medicine by Cenegenics Education and Research Foundation
- Certified First Line Therapy-Therapeutic Lifestyle Program by Metagenics
I saw the health of my patients declining and wanted to do something to help them get back on track to lead a healthier, more productive life.
I understand the importance of nutrition not only for healing but for quality of life.
To lead a vital, purposeful life.
I look forward to working with you.
"The sand in the hourglass flows only one way……Live your life with purpose now. Look for the things that inspire you, trouble you, make you feel the most alive, and trust in those things to shape your future. They will give you all your heart could ever wish for." Bill Strickland in Make the Impossible Possible.
Dr Vic Kalman
“Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late.”
(From “Tribes” by Seth Godin)